At Csonka All Tech Services, LLC, we strive to give your machines the best performance possible.
- Fuel Systems
- Cooling Systems
- AC/DC Control Circuitry
- Power Transfer
- Batteries Check, Fill, & Load Test
- Daytank Operation
- Complete All – points Inspections & Record
- Documentation & Recommendations Provided
Our Popular Full Service Maintenance Package Includes a Complete Inspection!
- Oil and all filter replacements.
- Test Operate all Safety Shutdowns
- Coolant pH and Integrity test.
- Oil Analysis and Trend
- Fuel Analysis and Trend
- Variable % Loading
- Full Temperature Operation
- Operation Trend Record
Load Bank Aids Prevention of:
- Wet Stacking
- Fouled Rings
- Piston Detonation
- Dry Bearings
- Carboning of Cylinders & Exhaust Fuel Oil Dilution
- Water Contamination of Lube Oil
Load Banks Maintain:
- Oil Around Main Bearings
- Cooling System from Corrosion
- Proof Test of all Engine Systems
Fuel Cleaning includes :
- Filtering the fuel in your tank to remove any “algae” buildup
- Adding fuel treatment if needed
What happens to diesel tanks?
- When diesel sits in a tank for an extended period of time “algae” can grow due to the seperation of the water diesel is mixed with. The amount of bacteria that grows in your diesel is based off age, temperature, and humidity.
- Diesel “algae” feeds off the fuels hydrocarbons and release a by-product as a result. This by-product greatly reduces your fuel’s stability and you will get a thick layer of sludge which can clog your engines fuel filters.
- Diesel “algae” can also corrode your fuel tank from the inside out. This is due to the by-product of the bacteria being acidic.
All of our generator technicians are well experienced. This includes engine and generator experience to provide more reliable and proficient means of service and diagnosis of any problem.
Take advantage of our free wattage calculator to help you get an idea of your standby power needs. Head over there today for a free estimate or call our office to schedule an in person estimate